Wouldn’t it be nice to juggle one less ball?
Chicagoland Entrepreneurial Accounting Services
Bovard CPA Group helps Chicagoland entrepreneurs better manage their financial accounting, bookkeeping, tax filings and related financial management needs.
We understand that you have big ideas and big plans. We can help you reach your potential. As your company grows, you’ll get the support and expertise from us to accommodate all aspects of your business. And we’ll do our best to juggle that ball that doesn’t really fit into your focus of running your business each day.Our small business clients are in a variety of industries, including healthcare practices, attorneys, architects, engineers, marketing firms, technology related companies, food and beverage establishments, hair salons, manufacturers and distributors, real estate, contractors, home builders and retailers.
Our entrepreneurial services range from advising startups on the best choice of a legal/tax entity to helping business owners select the correct accounting software for their business to obtaining financing to finding a buyer for your business.
Although diverse in their businesses, they all have one thing in common. They need a financial accounting partner that understands their unique issues and has the capabilities to address them.
In addition to our core accounting and tax services, we provide specialized services to assist our small business owners in the essential financial facets of operating their entrepreneurial businesses.
Our entrepreneurial financial management related services include:
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Accounting system design, implementation and training – including QuickBooks, Peachtree and Xero
- Startup consulting and advisory services
- Financing assistance
- Budget preparation, and revenue and expense projection
- Business plan development
- Mergers and acquisitions including due diligence
- Strategic business planning
- Budgeting and cash management
- Accounting and tax services for individuals and family business entities
- Reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Internal control review and design
- Management reporting
- Compensation, employee benefits and retirement plan consulting, and
- Succession and transition planning