Helping Chicagoland nonprofits build a better tomorrow
Bovard CPA Group supports Chicagoland nonprofits by helping them with their financial accounting, bookkeeping, tax filings and related financial management needs.
We’re as passionate about providing superior accounting services as you are about fulfilling the mission of your nonprofit organization. As a nonprofit organization, you most likely are reliant upon fundraising, grants, event/program revenues, member dues and income from investments. Your cash flow may ebb and flow, but not your commitment to your nonprofit’s mission. At Bovard CPA Group, we appreciate the unique financial needs and obligations of nonprofit organizations, and offer a customized, flexible and personal approach to better serve you.
Types of nonprofit organizations we serve
Health and welfare organizations
Membership and cultural organizations
Proactive CPA services for nonprofits
We offer audit, accounting and consulting services to nonprofit organizations in the greater Chicago area. We provide nonprofit clients with accurate, timely financial information, so they can better prioritize, plan and focus on their mission. We want to be your trusted advisor, guide you in creating sensible budgets, and help you explain complex financial information to your stakeholders.
Our range of services for nonprofits
- Financial audits and reviews
- Federal grant compliance – OMB A-133 audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Exemption planning, compliance & reporting
- Assistance in preparing & implementing budgets
- General ledger accounting and outsourcing
- Unrelated business income consulting
- Tax return preparation
- Annual report presentation
- Internal control review (fraud prevention)